* Salim Group, Tanuri eye over 40% stake sale for at least $200 mln-sources * Acquisition will trigger mandatory offer for rest of shares-sources * TPG placed bid with Northstar Pacific affiliate-sources (Adds bids from TPG, Yokohama Rubber, Multistrada comment, background) By Janeman Latul and Ju-min Park JAKARTA/SEOUL, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Buyout firm TPG Capital, South Korea's Hankook Tire and Japan's Yokohama Rubber are among bidders for a controlling stake worth at least $200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TPG, Hankook, Yokohama bid for Indonesia tyre maker-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.