(Adds details, background) AMSTERDAM, July 27 (Reuters) - Dutch mail, express and logistics company TPG said on Tuesday it had won a contract to manage Ford's Kansas City centre for handling finished cars, trucks and vans. The centre, the largest of its kind in the United States, will process 600,000 vehicles a year, receiving cars from more than 20 Ford plants across North America and shipping them out to distribution points, TPG said in a statement. TPG, the world's second-largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TPG wins logistics contract with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642