(Adds stock price, GM and Tracinda comment, background) WASHINGTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp. said on Wednesday that it may engage in discussions with General Motors Corp. about possible representation on the board of the troubled automaker. In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Tracinda, which holds a 9.5-percent GM stake, said it intends to increase its ownership interest to up to 9.9 percent. Tracinda, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tracinda may seek GM board representation - filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.