(Adds comments from CAW president in paragraphs 10-16) DETROIT, April 23 (Reuters) - Representatives of billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian, who has bid for Chrysler Group , met a group of Chrysler workers on Sunday who have separately proposed an employee stock ownership plan for the automaker, people familiar with the matter said on Monday. The meeting follows a $4.5 billion offer for Chrysler from Kerkorian's investment arm, Tracinda Corp., which said it would consider giving United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tracinda meets with workers group on Chrysler bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642