(New throughout; adds NEW YORK dateline) NEW YORK, May 30 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian's Tracinda investment company said on Friday it will waive a condition tied to a tender offer for Ford Motor Co shares, keeping his option open to add to his stake in the No. 2 U.S. automaker. Shares of Ford rose 2.4 percent to $6.87 in premarket trade after Tracinda said it remained committed to its tender offer to buy up to 20 million shares of Ford stock at $8.50 each. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tracinda says committed to Ford tender offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642