(Adds earnings details throughout) LAKE FOREST, Ill., July 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV , the world's largest maker of tractors and combines, on Wednesday reported a higher quarterly profit as better sales in Western Europe and Latin America offset lower North American sales. The company also predicted per share results would be close to break even for all of 2002 before restructuring costs. CNH lost 91 cents a share before restructuring in 2001. Net income rose to $39 million, or 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tractor maker CNH Global sees higher profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.