(Adds earnings details, background, stock price) CHICAGO, April 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV , one of the world's largest makers of tractors and combines, said on Thursday its quarterly loss narrowed from a year ago as it controlled costs and rolled out new products. The maker of Case IH and New Holland brand equipment said industrywide sales were weaker than expected in the quarter. The farm equipment sector has struggled through a four-year slump as large crops and and weak export ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tractor maker CNH posts narrower loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.