* Opening up trade can promote growth -- U.S. trade chief * Enforcement of existing trade deals important * Not all partners accepted U.S. call for bilateral talks * Doha talks should move beyond "obsessive focus" on farming (Adds background, detail, quotes) By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - This week's World Trade Organisation conference is an opportunity to stress the role that opening up trade can play in economic growth, U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trade liberalisation good for growth - US trade chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.