(Adds analyst, company comment, share price) STOCKHOLM, June 26 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering group Trelleborg said financial charges related to its alleged involvement in price cartels could cancel out most of last year's earnings, triggering a sharp fall in its shares. Trelleborg said on Tuesday its legal advisors had estimated the cartel investigations at two subsidiaries in Europe and the United States might lead to "significant costs of a nonrecurring nature in gradual stages ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trelleborg says cartel probe to hit earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642