* Says to book capital loss of about 150 mln SEK * Says autos unit to focus on damping, noise reduction (Adds comment, detail) STOCKHOLM, May 31 (Reuters) - Engineering firm Trelleborg said on Monday it had agreed to sell its loss-making automotive fluid solutions unit for around 300 million crowns ($38.6 million) to Germany's Bavaria Industriekapital AG. The sale of the unit, which had sales of around 1.3 billion crowns in 2009, will mean a capital loss of around 150 million after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trelleborg to sell Fluid unit, book capital loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642