(Adds detail, background, share) STOCKHOLM, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg posted a slightly bigger than expected rise in third-quarter core earnings on Wednesday, but its profit margins and forecasts disappointed investors and its shares fell. Pretax profit from continuing operations rose to 392 million Swedish crowns ($49.1 million) from 311 million a year ago, coming in above the average forecast of 374 million seen in a Reuters survey of nine analysts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trelleborg shares dip on weak Q3 margins, outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.