(Adds CEO comment, detail, updates share) STOCKHOLM, July 21 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg beat expectations with a jump in core second-quarter earnings on Thursday, boosted by strong demand in several product areas, lifting its shares to near a three-month high. Pretax profit for continuing operations rose to 489 million crowns ($62.7 million) from 378 million a year ago and compared with an average forecast of 431 million in a Reuters survey of six analysts. Shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trelleborg's profit beats forecasts, shares surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642