(Adds details) PARIS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - The former head of the European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet, was nominated to the board of EADS on Thursday as the Franco-German-led group approved a long-awaited reshuffle that will see Airbus chief Tom Enders become chief executive. The arrival of one of Europe's key architects, credited with building an armour of credibility around the region's single currency, underscores how EADS remains a key industrial pillar of the French-German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trichet joins EADS board amid reshuffle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642