* Says deal to power Renault's manufacturing sites in France * Says to supply 55 mw of the company's solar modules (Follows Alerts) June 30 (Reuters) - Trina Solar Ltd said it would supply 55 megawatt (MW) of solar modules to Spain's Gestamp Asetym Solar S.L. that will be used to power car maker Renault SA's manufacturing plants in France. China's largest photovoltaic module maker by market value said deliveries are set to commence in June and extend through November. The modules are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Trina to supply solar modules to power Renault's plants in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.