* Moscow bank may try to sell the shares in March * Purchase would nearly double Daimler's stake to 21 pct (Adds quotes, detail) MOSCOW, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Russian bank Troika Dialog may offer Germany's Daimler another 10 percent stake in Russian truckmaker Kamaz , a source close to Kamaz shareholders said on Friday. This would nearly double the German truckmaker's stake in Kamaz, in which it already owns 11 percent. Troika, which owns 27 percent of Russia's top truckmaker, could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Troika may offer Daimler 10pct stake in Kamaz-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.