(Adds background) By Michael Shields HANOVER, Germany, Sept 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's trucks business continues to boom in the second half, its head of commercial vehicles said on Tuesday, reiterating the division's forecast for sharply higher 2004 operating profit. "We are delighted with the way business has developed and are on track for achieving a substantial increase in operating profit in 2004 compared to last year," Eckhard Cordes said in remarks prepared for delivery at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Truck business strength continues into H2 -Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.