(Adds quotes) HANOVER, Germany, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania will continue to raise truck prices due to increasing raw material costs, Chief Executive Leif Ostling said on Wednesday. "We have introduced price increases and we will continue to introduce price increases in the market," he said at a conference. He added that he saw oil prices remaining high and raw material prices at elevated levels for four to five years before starting to decline. He was also upbeat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Truck maker Scania to up prices further due to costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642