BANGALORE, June 25 (Reuters) - JHT Holdings Inc, a major transporter of medium- and heavy-duty trucks to retailers from their original manufacturers, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, citing a big drop in demand for diesel trucks as economic growth slowed. The 75-year-old Kenosha, Wisconsin-based company and 16 affiliates sought protection from creditors on Tuesday with the U.S. bankruptcy court in Delaware, court papers show. Among closely held JHT's equity investors are MTGLQ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Truck transporter JHT files Chapter 11 bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642