(Adds details) WASHINGTON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - TRW Space and Electronics, a TRW Inc. unit, won a $4.5 billion contract to build and deploy a new U.S. environmental satellite system for civil and military needs, the government said Friday. The project will merge U.S. military and civilian environmental satellite programs into a single, integrated system aimed at improving weather forecasting and climate prediction through remote sensing, an announcement said. TRW and its chief teammate, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TRW in $4.5 bln weather satellite system contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.