DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said on Friday it had finalized an agreement with its lenders to amend its $2.5 billion primary credit facility. The auto parts supplier said it had sought the amendment in response to an unprecendted decline in global vehicle production volumes. The new credit agreement is effective June 24 and includes revised financial covenant ratios continuing through the third quarter of 2011. Shares of TRW were up 5 percent, or 47 cents, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TRW amends primary credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642