(Adds sales and outlook details) CHICAGO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. , which makes airbags and seat belts for cars, on Tuesday posted a quarterly profit versus a year-ago loss, when financing expenses pushed net results into the red. TRW reported net income of $59 million, or 57 cents per share, for the fourth quarter, compared with a net loss of $62 million, or 63 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding a reduction in litigation costs, TRW earned 40 cents per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TRW Auto posts 4th-qtr profit vs loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642