(Adds details on results, outlook) DETROIT, Feb 21 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp on Thursday said quarterly earnings rose, supported by growth in auto safety product sales and higher customer vehicle production in Europe and China. TRW, which makes safety equipment such as airbags and electronic stability controls, said it anticipates a challenging 2008, especially in North America where it expects significant declines in vehicle production by its customers in the first half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TRW Automotive quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642