(Adds details) ISTANBUL, March 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Turkish auto maker Karsan rose 10 percent on Wednesday after it said it had signed a five-year production and distribution deal with Hyundai . Karsan, which produces light commercial vehicles, said in a statement to the stock market it would produce Hyundai's HD35 and HD75 light truck models. It said it targeted total annual production of 2,000 vehicles and extra sales of around $35 million. The stock closed the first trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turk Karsan stock jumps after Hyundai truck deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642