* Aims to boost local production * Withdraw old vehicles from circulation (Adds quote, background) ANKARA, April 29 (Reuters) - Turkey is planning new incentives for its key automotive sector, including moves to boost local production and withdraw old vehicles from circulation, Industry Minister Nihat Ergun said on Thursday. The automotive industry has been central to Turkey's boom over the last decade but suffered a sharp contraction last year as the global economic slowdown hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkey plans new auto sector incentives-minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.