(Adds details, background) ANKARA, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Turkish banking-to-automotive group Oyak has secured a $1.6 billion loan from a group of banks to finance its purchase of domestic steel maker Erdemir , the group said in a statement on Monday. "This represents the first long-term acquisition financing ... in support of Turkey's pending privatisation deals and is a significant landmark financing deal in the Turkish financial markets," said Oyak. Oyak made the highest bid of $2.77 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkey's Oyak secures $1.6 bln loan to buy Erdemir" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642