(Updates with closing prices) ISTANBUL, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Turkish bonds eased on Tuesday in thin trade ahead of public holidays in much of the world while stocks edged up slightly following European bourse gains. The lira closed almost unchanged at 1.5170 versus the dollar on the interbank market with no incentives or market-moving domestic developments to fuel trade, recovering from early losses in the day. It closed at 1.5180 on Monday. The high-yielding currency has lost some 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkish bonds drop, stocks rise in pre-holiday trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642