(Updates with closing figures) ISTANBUL, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Turkish bonds and the lira traded flat and stocks dipped on Wednesday in thin volume as Europe began its holiday season amid negative data from the United States. The lira closed at 1.5175 to the dollar -- virtually unchanged from the previous day's level of 1.5170 on the interbank market. The yield on the benchmark June 23, 2010 bond was unchanged at 17.02. The high-yielding currency has lost some 25 percent of its value to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkish bonds, lira close flat in quiet trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.