(Adds background, detail, analyst quote) ISTANBUL, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Otosan , a joint venture between Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding and U.S. carmaker Ford , said in a statement on Thursday it was suspending output at two plants. The company will halt production for 13 days at a plant in Izmit and suspend output for 16 days at a second factory. Waning consumer demand in Turkey and shrinking export markets abroad have forced carmakers and automobile component manufacturers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkish Ford Otosan: suspends production at plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642