(Adds closing prices, details) ISTANBUL, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Turkish shares and the lira rallied on Thursday in line with global market gains on hopes of agreement on the U.S. $700 billion bailout plan, with bonds boosted by a wave of buying by a U.S.-based bank. Istanbul's main share index closed up 3.37 percent at 36,361.84 points, after falling 0.8 percent a day earlier. The index has lost some 36 percent of its value this year on the back of political and economic concerns. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkish markets rise, foreign buying boosts bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.