ISTANBUL, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Production in Turkey's vehicle industry halved in November from a year earlier, as the leading export sector felt the impact of an abrupt downturn in European demand as a result of the global financial crisis. Data released on Wednesday by the Turkish Automotive Industry Association (OSD) showed the slow-down accelerating rapidly after vehicle production fell by more than 20 percent in October. Vehicle production fell to 59,082 units in November. Shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turkish vehicle production halves in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642