* Keeps view for 10 pct drop in European auto sales * Partnerships key to moving faster in emerging markets DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - The European economy is going through its ups and downs, but is unlikely to plunge into a double dip recession, Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of Nissan Motor Co and Renault said on Tuesday. Ghosn said the European turmoil driven by the crisis in Greece was "already outplayed" and unlikely to have a lasting impact on global markets. Renault has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Turmoil from Greek crisis 'outplayed'-Nissan CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642