(Recasts with TV reports, adds share price and background) MUMBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd has closed a deal to buy Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover brands for $2.65 billion, news channel NDTV Profit said on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources. The Indian television channel said the deal would be announced around midnight Indian time (1830 GMT) in London. However, a Tata Group spokesman said discussions were still going on and the company had no guidance to give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TV says Tata signs Ford deal;Tata says talks ongoing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642