(Recasts lead, headline, adds background, NEW YORK dateline) NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - Tyco Electronics Ltd. on Thursday said it will withdraw its private placement debt offering in the latest sign of turmoil in U.S. credit markets. In recent weeks, about a dozen companies have had to pull financings as investors balked at buying debt. Spooked by pulled financings for the buyouts of DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group and Alliance Boots [AB.UL], investors scrambled out of riskier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tyco deal withdrawal shows investor pullback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.