(Adds details on contract, background) DETROIT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers union's local leaders on Friday unanimously approved General Motors Corp's proposed four-year labor contract that includes a signing bonus, a new round of voluntary buyouts for workers and lower wages for some new hires. The approval follows a meeting in Detroit on Friday morning of the union's local leaders at which the details of the proposed labor agreement with GM were unveiled. GM and UAW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UAW local unit leaders approve new GM deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642