(Recasts throughout, adds details, quotes, byline; changes dateline, previously CHICAGO) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers said on Wednesday it has rejected a new contract offer from bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp., calling it "pathetic," and said it believes General Motors Corp. should do more to help resolve the dispute with Delphi, its former unit. UAW Vice President Cal Rapson said the union met with Delphi , GM and Cerberus Capital, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UAW rejects latest Delphi contract offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.