* United Auto Workers to sell 362 mln Ford stock warrants * Ford to prepay $3 bln of revolving debt in April * Ford shares down 1.4 pct DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Monday that the United Auto Workers planned to sell the 362 million warrants for the company's stock that the union received to help fund its retiree healthcare trust. Ford also said in a prospectus for the sale of the warrants that it would prepay $3 billion of revolving debt in April due to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UAW to sell Ford stock warrants to fund VEBA trust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.