* Ford says union healthcare trust to net $1.78 bln * Ford says 362.4 mln stock warrants priced at $5 each * Warrants listed for NYSE trade starting today DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers healthcare trust is expected to net about $1.78 billion from an auction of Ford Motor Co stock warrants it received as part of its funding, the automaker said on Wednesday. Ford, which will receive no proceeds from the sale, said the secondary offering of the 362.4 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UAW VEBA trust to net $1.78 bln from Ford warrants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642