* Says a key indicator of auto demand shows weakness * Says lowering auto sales and production estimates Sept 20 (Reuters) - UBS lowered its U.S. auto sales and production estimates to reflect weak demand in the sector and cut price targets on several auto stocks, including Ford and GM . Economic uncertainty and supply shortages from Japan show weakness in the University of Michigan conditions for buying new vehicles -- an indicator of auto demand based on a consumer confidence index, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UBS cuts price targets on U.S. auto stocks on weak demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.