* To list shares on NYSE under symbol "UCII" * Filing did not reveal number of shares to be sold July 27 (Reuters) - UCI International Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $200 million in an initial public offering of common stock. The Evansville, Indiana-based company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that BofA Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank Securities were underwriting the IPO. UCI provides replacement parts for light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UCI International files for $200 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.