(Recasts after share price reaction, adds background) LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - Struggling British bus maker Mayflower Corporation heaped more misery on shareholders on Monday by revealing book-keeping irregularities and sparking a sell-off that wiped out more than a third of its market value. The firm, which is trying to renegotiate its finances, also announced the departure and replacement of two of its most senior executives, but the management changes were not enough to offset the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK busmaker Mayflower wilts on book-keeping problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642