(Updates with share price, detail) LONDON, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Shares in British motoring services firm RAC Plc sped higher on Monday after the firm said a joint venture company had won a seven-year contract with expected revenues of one billion pounds ($1.8 billion). RAC said Lex Vehicle Leasing -- a joint venture with British bank HBOS -- would provide outsourced contract hire services to Ford Financial, part of U.S. auto giant Ford . RAC shares were up 2.6 percent at 592 pence in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK car services firm RAC rises on new contract win" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.