(Adds details, background, shares) LONDON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - British automotive and aerospace engineer GKN Plc said on Monday it expected 2003 to be a challenging year, with the outlook for its major markets uncertain. Its shares were down 3.77 percent at 217.07 pence as of 0830 GMT in a slightly higher London market. The firm, which generates around 70 percent of its turnover from selling parts to car-makers, said in a statement it had based its forecasts for 2003 on assumptions that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK engineer GKN sees challenging 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642