(Adds details throughout, executive comment) LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - The world's second-biggest glass maker, Pilkington Plc , said on Monday conditions remained difficult and annual operating profit would be around the level of the previous year, in line with its expectations. Pilkington announces its results for the year to March 31, 2004 on May 26. Chief Executive Stuart Chambers said the British firm's automotive line will have offset a weak performance at its building products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK glass maker Pilkington sees year profit in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.