(Adds more quotes, background) By Gerard Wynn LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - The UK's Department of Trade and Industry launched a full investigation on Tuesday into the collapse of carmaker MG Rover, after an accounting watchdog unearthed unanswered questions in its books. MG Rover filed for bankruptcy in April under debts of 1.4 billion pounds ($2.55 billion), including a pension hole of 415 million pounds, compared to assets of just 80.5 million pounds. Its owners Phoenix Venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK Government launches MG Rover investigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642