(Adds comment, background) LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - British platinum specialist Johnson Matthey Plc said on Wednesday second-half trading was in line with expectations and it was on course to meet full-year forecasts. "Dollar weakness will have an adverse effect on the group's results for the full year but earnings per share before exceptional items and goodwill amortisation are still expected to be ahead of last year and in line with market expectations," the world's biggest platinum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK Johnson Matthey sees year meeting expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.