(Adds details, background) LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - British motoring services firm RAC Plc reported a 24 percent rise in annual profits on Wednesday, in line with analysts' forecasts, and said it expected continuing growth in 2004. The company, which leases cars and vans, operates driving schools and provides roadside care, posted pre-tax profits before goodwill amortisation and exceptional items of 86.7 million pounds ($162.6 million) for 2003. This compared with 70.2 million a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK motoring firm RAC sees growth continuing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642