(Adds Ford comment, detail, background) By Pete Harrison LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - A British labour union said on Friday it had held constructive talks with India's Tata Motors over its planned acquisition of Ford Motor Co's luxury UK brands Jaguar and Land Rover. Ford also reiterated there had been good progress in discussions with Tata and it was still expecting an agreement early in 2008. "We are confident our members' long-term future is best served by Tata," said Dave Osborne, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK union confident over Jaguar after Tata talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642