(Adds Deloitte reaction, AIDB spokeswoman, background) LONDON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - The UK's accounting watchdog said on Wednesday it had decided to investigate accounting firm Deloitte over its role as auditor and adviser to carmaker MG Rover, which filed for bankruptcy in April. MG Rover collapsed under debts of 1.4 billion pounds, causing the loss of 5,000 jobs after the carmaker was forced to close its production plant at Longbridge in central England. The investigation by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK watchdog launches Deloitte probe over MG Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.