By Tom Miles GENEVA, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Ukraine's use of a legal loophole to raise trade barriers around its car industry, livestock farmers and other sectors met a barrage of criticism at the World Trade Organization on Tuesday, as a deadline expired for others to respond to its plan. Kiev's bid to raise tariff ceilings on 371 goods had already been condemned by trade superpowers such as the United States, the European Union and China, with many ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ukraine's tariffs move meets opposition at WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642