(Adds pensions contribution, other details, background) LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - British engineering firm GKN Plc posted a 7 percent rise in 2005 trading profit on Tuesday helped by a strong performance in aerospace components. Earnings before restructuring and impairment charges rose to 228 million pounds ($397 million) from 214 million, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange. Sales of 3.65 billion pounds were up almost 5 percent. GKN announced a dividend of 12.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-UK's GKN 2005 profit up 7 pct, aerospace strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642